[cvsnt] Last call for bugs on 2.0.21...

Hiroshi Kuribara kuribara at us.hitachi-medical.co.jp
Mon Jan 26 10:53:49 GMT 2004

Flavio wrote,

> > You mean 'previous' is '-k option with cvs add isn't honored'?
> I believe so.
>
> > 'counterintutive' means 'able to countermeasure'?
> This one is easy to brazilians ("intuitive" simply translates into "
intuitivo" :-)
> "Counterintuitive" means that it isn't the expected behaviour, it
isn't an obvious behaviour.
> I guess you agree that ignoring the -k flag because there's an old
file with same name in the repository isn't intuitive at all...

I'm sorry that I've been lost your mail.

Our projects have most of CRLF texts and some of LF texts.
And we regist LF files as binary.
It's kind of data, sometimes removed or added.
We really need to keep file format.
If simple 'cvs add' might affect past or other branch,
it's difficult to manage our projects with cvs.

I'm saying to my fellow 'Don't do cvs admin, Please call me!'
And I'm expecting that,
someone will say 'Hey, format is different from my registed one!'
to me.
Then I'll manage the format.

Hiroshi