[cvsnt] Re: Is it allowed to change from binary to unicode?

Björn Carlsson bc at passagen.se
Tue Jan 27 19:43:44 GMT 2004

It didn't work  :'( , are the files I use not valid unicode files? They
start with 0xFF 0xFE (BOM)

I started with this file in the repository:
ftp://bcn.mine.nu/H:/FTP/anonym/bmaXX30_comma_v_binary_original.zip
Followed your step by step instruktion, and got this in the repository:
ftp://bcn.mine.nu/H:/FTP/anonym/bmaXX30_comma_v_step_by_step_unicoded.zip

Here you have the checked out files, before and after:
ftp://bcn.mine.nu/H:/FTP/anonym/bmaXX30_binary.zip
ftp://bcn.mine.nu/H:/FTP/anonym/bmaXX30_unicode.zip