[cvsnt] Repository prefix and $CVSROOT

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 28 14:46:15 GMT 2004

In my script handling I have used the Registry to get the prefix. In the
beginning I stored it in my application ini file, but then switched to reading
it from the registry. That is where CVSNT gets it from itself so it is a
good value always. It is read by my program and concatenated with the repository
info from $CVSROOT to yield the full path to the repository.

There are some data that is passed to the scripts that actually contain the
full path info, but I think that this will slowly go away as Tony is cleaning
up the code. Ideally the prefix should only be known by the server of course.

/Bo