[cvsnt] Client/Server on same box [newbie]

Nick Kiefer nick at sultan.com
Wed Jan 28 20:50:16 GMT 2004

Hi,
I'm running Window XP Pro, and I want to install whatever is necessary for
me to "play" with CVSNT. Eventually we will install CVS on a linux box,
and access it via Windows clients, but prior to doing that, I was hoping
to install whatever is necessary to get a feel for it and impart my
learning to others on our team. Can anyone give me a suggestion for what
to install (and maybe remove when I'm done) on my XP machine so that it
behaves similarly to our future production CVS system? I guess it's not
clear to me if CVSNT is just the server piece or what. Thanks in advance,
-Nick