[cvsnt] Problem with CVSNT rlog

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Jan 31 07:38:33 GMT 2004

The old RCS utilities (from 1995) thet cvsweb uses cannot handle the
new stuff that CVSNT puts into the RCS files. Please try ViewCvs
instead, it can be set to use CVSNT itself to parse the RCS files and
therefore will not have the big problems.
This might not be a solution to your problem, however.

/Bo

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 12:34:52 +0530, "Aditya Gandhi"
<agandhi at sapient.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>I have configured my local environment to have CVSNT and I have created
>some test repositories on my machine. I have also configured cvsweb (on
>apache) to be able to browse cvs online.
>I am having some problems here....
>
>When the rlog function is called from cvsweb the application crashes
>saying that an error has occurred in CVSNT.. .
>Message - Something bad has happened with CVSNT, would you like to
>produce a crash dump.....
>I can repeat that error by using the following command line... rlog
>D:/CVS/CVSRepository/test/folder2/testBinaryFile1.gif,v where rlog is
>the rlog.exe in the cvsnt folder....
>
>Any help on this is deeply appreciated.....
>Thanks for your help in advance
>-Aditya

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)