[cvsnt] Trialing CVSNT and have some questions

Richard Moore moorerad at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 31 11:53:10 GMT 2004

Hi all

I'm trying to get out compnay to change from VSS to CVS and have managed to
get them to agree to a trial. While the trial is on we are going to run CVS
and VSS in parell and "they" have made some requests that I'm not quite sure
how to set up, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. When committing a change they would like to see what "merging" is about
to take place.

2. Also, when committing a change do a checkin of the same file to VSS to
keep CVS & VSS in sync.

Thanks for any help in advance

Kind regards

Richard Moore