[cvsnt] Unix client problems

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jul 1 14:21:59 BST 2004

>My client is running cvsnt version 1.11.1 on Windows NT.
>.. snip ...
>
>Did the client install some sort of "lean" version of cvsnt?
>
>I would appreciate any insight on this matter.

No, he installed a stone-age old version of CVSNT! The current
stable version is 2.0.41a and is the one he should install.

Please ask him to upgrade his server to the latest one he can
download from www.cvsnt.org. (the stable version may change
before he gets to the download page...).

With that he can set all kinds of configuration data including
adding a repository prefix of D:/, which will make the connect
string change to this
  :pserver:user at address:/cvsroot