[cvsnt] Re: Problem listing modules on NT4 Server

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jul 1 21:06:37 BST 2004

Now you have to examine your environment.
My guess is that when you issue a cvs command on the command line you
will first get to the cvshome cvs.exe, which is presumably still on
your system...
Check which path you have and make sure that the CVSNT install folder
comes first in the path search sequence.
Also note that the path is only updated after the CVSNT install after
a reboot of the PC.

/Bo

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:30:14 -0600, "Siegfried Heintze"
<siegfried at heintze.com> wrote:

>Bo,
>  I don't know what I had before but I just finished going to
>http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ and downloading and installing 2.0.46. I do a cvs
>-v and it still indicates that I'm running 1.11.6.
>
>I still get the same results when I try to cvs -d
>:pserver:siegfried at 192.168.0.8/c//CONVEX ls -R  (i.e., it does not work).
>
>Where do I go to verify what version I downloaded? Apparently the client is
>lying to me.
>  Thanks,
>      Siegfried

/Bo