[cvsnt] Re: How do I add a single file?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Thu Jul 1 23:21:44 BST 2004

Glen,
 Maybe I don't understand your term "sand box". I assumed sand box meant
that I was working locally and specify a local path to the repository
instead of specifying an IP address for the server.
 Did you mean something else?  What would the exact command be if my
repository is C:\CONVEX and my default directory is \Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\cgi-bin and I had previously imported all of cgi-bin and
severeral of cgi-bin's sibling directories and the file I want to add to the
project is abc.xyz?

    Thanks again!
          Siegfried