[cvsnt] cvs [server aborted] cannot rename file path/, wrap.pl, to path/wrap, v: Permission denied

Jean-Pierre Sevigny Jean at psychtests.com
Mon Jul 5 17:43:19 BST 2004

Hi, I get this error while trying to commit this particular file, which
wasn't a problem before (I successfully did commits of this file in the
past). I can commit other files.

I restarted the cvsnt server and the lock server, without any success (CVSNT
2.0.41a).

I've checked the file permission, and they seem fine (rw for cvsusers).

I get the same error whether I'm using tortoise or the command line.

Does anyone have any idea of what is the problem, and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jean-Pierre