[cvsnt] cvsnt and eclipse

tony k tony_kerz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 02:53:38 BST 2004

can anyone tell me if and how i can access a cvsnt repository from eclipse?

i've been searching around for a few days now and i've seen bits and pieces,
but mostly i've just seen a few problem posts and no real confirmation that
this is possible.

pserver: flawed w.r.t. security
extssh: flawed w.r.t. use of ssh1 mechanism

apparently leaving only ssh as desirable mechanism.

so, can someone tell me how to accomplish "ext" style access to cvsnt via
eclipse?

or, if this just isn't a wise/supported thing to do, i'll take any
suggestions for alternatives, e.g.
just use command line client for cvsnt and point eclipse at the resultant
files (no integration).