[cvsnt] Re: Viewing cvsnt.rss using RSS-Reader-Panel

matthew b mb7oo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 18:44:37 BST 2004

Yes, & is an escape character in XML, much like in HTML.
Whenever you have an issue with an RSS feed, you can verify it with the feed
validator. It turns up two issues with this feed: no character encoding
specified, plus the lone ampersand.

http://feedvalidator.org/

--Matthew
(Note that text/xml is not technically correct for most XML files,
application/xml or application/something+xml is.)