[cvsnt] RE: Instructions for use of sspi with a Linux client

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jul 7 20:00:01 BST 2004

Lehman, Curtis wrote:

> Has anyone found any cvs clients that will work on a Linux box using the
> sspi? If not, how do I get around the fact that my CVSNT server is setup to
> use sspi? I searched the news groups and haven't been able to find the
> answer. (I found several people asking the same questions with no replies.)

That's odd, because I know I've personally answered a couple in the past
few weeks (See "Connecting from Linux to a Win2k server", 6/25 - 6/26,
additionally I responded to the note you posted...).  The CVSNT client
under Linux has a SSPI client that works, albeit limited to NTLM1 level.

--
Glen Starrett