[cvsnt] Re: interest in Windows install notes wiki page?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sat Jul 10 03:03:57 BST 2004

Ann Lynnworth wrote:
> Is there any interest in starting a wiki page to collect installation
> notes for the Windows platform, for the latest-stable release of CVSNT?
> I have to do a new install tomorrow and would be happy to take notes and
> screen shots to get such a page started.
>
> I don't know how to add a page to wiki to get this started, or whether
> it's needed...

There's a page that Bo set up quite awhile ago that hasn't been
maintained.  It's in the wiki, maybe you can start from that or replace
it with an up to date version (e.g. include new :ext: stuff, note that
cvs passwd isn't required in most circumstances).

I've also noticed some repeated discussion on which protocol to choose,
how to set them up, and advantages of each--but I haven't had the
motivation to actually pull a page together to summarize it all... maybe
someone with some time and a fresh look at the product could put
something together.

--
Glen Starrett