[cvsnt] RE: Instructions for use of sspi with a Linux client

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Mon Jul 12 08:37:09 BST 2004

Hello Curtis,

Friday, July 9, 2004, 6:40:07 PM, you wrote:

LC> Thanks for the suggestion Richard, but I haven't been able to get it to
LC> work. If you or anyone else has gotten it to work, I would appreciate any
LC> more suggestions.

LC>  I tried your suggestion, but the checkout command wouldn't work. I checked
LC> the box, under Admin->preferences gcvs tab, to use the cvsnt client I
LC> installed. I set the CVS root like you suggested and I tried setting the
LC> authentication protocol, under Admin->preferences general tab, to all the
LC> different values, but none of them work.

Yes, there is no support for 'sspi' in the current gCvs :-(
But still you can use gCvs for any (almost) operations on an existing
sandbox.
So do the initial login and checkout via cmd line. Than you should be
able to select this sandbox in gCvs.

Btw. did you compile gCvs from sources (cvs)?

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:r.wirth at wirthware.de