[cvsnt] moving repository from NT to Solaris

Richard Wirth r.wirth at wirthware.de
Tue Jul 13 06:00:54 BST 2004

Hello Herb,

Tuesday, July 13, 2004, 1:25:53 AM, you wrote:

HC> I see quite a bit of info regarding moving a repository from Unix to Win.
HC> Are there similar links for the reverse action?

just copy your repository to the solaris box. make sure there is NO
cr/lf conversion!

Get cvsnt sources from cvsnt.org. If you want to use sserver, make
shure you have installed openssl (build as shared library!).
Than do a 'configure --> make -->make install'.
Folow the instructions on cvsnt.org for installing cvsnt on
linux/unix.

You may also use cyclic cvs, but than you may miss some features ;-)

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:r.wirth at wirthware.de