[cvsnt] Re: How do I add a single file?

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Thu Jul 15 06:57:25 BST 2004

Hi Siegfried, hi Glen,

> Now I try to do an update and:
> Administrator at fasolt /cygdrive/c/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs
> $ cvs up CaseAssessment
> cvs server: Updating CaseAssessment
> cvs server: cannot open directory C:/CONVEXaseAssessment: No such file or
                                            ^^^^
I hope you noted that the sequence "/C" is missing here. In my eyes this
looks like a bug.
Siegfried, you said, you've changed your repository name from C:/CONVEX
to /CONVEX, but that it did not help. When you made that change, did you
also make a new import and a new checkout of your module?

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch