[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt-2.0.48: cannot start service

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Fri Jul 16 09:16:45 BST 2004

Thanks my dear. What u say, NT 4.0 is not supported by MS anymore ....Oooops!!  Right now due to some active projects i am not in a position to upgrade, but i will try to figure out some better alternative shortly. I will reebot the machine and will let u know. Also, we'll talk in evening, i have some important information to get from your side and it is not related to CVS or stuff like that .... so be Happy -:)

thanks and regards,

Raheel.