[cvsnt] Encryption/Export Rules

JOHNSON, WILLIAM J (SBCSI) wj5385 at sbc.com
Mon Jul 19 23:00:16 BST 2004

I am currently auditing software SBC uses in applications that have been
identified as eligible for offshore transition.  I need to determine if
the following products contain encryption that is protected by US Export
laws.

CVS Open source

If they do contain encryption, could you please provide pertinent
information such as ECCN # or approval for export.

Thank you,

BJ Johnson
Sr. Analyst
314-331-3148