[cvsnt] Tag entire repository

Terry Lacy tlacy at slco.org
Thu Jul 22 16:05:31 BST 2004

Nearly forgot, if you use the rtag command, you'll want to
save yourself a lot of pain and suffering by locking out
other users while the repository is being tagged.  Otherwise,
you'll end up with partial check-ins.

Terry Lacy                      "It is better to light a
Systems Analyst                  flamethrower than curse the
SL County IS                     darkness."
tlacy at slco.org                               Terry Pratchett