[cvsnt] Has the CVSNT prefix disappeared???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jul 23 10:38:22 BST 2004

Tony,
I get a report from a user of CVSMailer that he cannot get it working
with 2.0.49 and when I look in the logfiles I see that the CVSNT
prefix cannot be loaded by CVSMailer. It is done by reading the item
from the registry where it has always been located:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CVS\Pserver\RepositoryPrefix

So I asked him to set up a valid prefix, but it turns out that he
cannot find anywhere to set it up in the control panel. I have only
2.0.41a and in that version the prefix is still around.

Please copy any reply to my email since I am now on vacation with only
a modem connection and cannot refresh the newsfeed from here because
of the amount of postings since March when I last used the laptop for
CVSNT news....

/Bo Berglund