[cvsnt] Need help to setup CVSNT (cannot add repository)

ksa abcd at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 00:26:04 BST 2004

Hello All,

I have installed CVSNT 2.0.51 on a Windows XP machine. When i tried to add a
repository from the control panel, it gives me a error saying "Repository
Initialization failed" and asked me to run a command from the command
prompt.

If i run it from the command prompt, i get the following error

C:\Program Files\cvsnt>cvs init
cvs init: Error connecting to host 127.0.0.1: An invalid argument was
supplied.

cvs [init aborted]: Couldn't connect to lock server

Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this.

Thanks