[cvsnt] WinCVS or TortoiseCVS?

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Sat Jul 24 05:57:42 BST 2004

Hi, over all the responses uptil yet, I think there is one more smart choice besides WinCvs and TortoiseCvs. Guess what.... Eclispe!! Actually may be you people didn't agree with me because Eclipse is much more than a CVS client but let me say that NOW (this time) when I am replying this post, Eclipse is not only an IDE anymore but a complete framework. Eclipse got support of almost every tool (or language) ranging from COBOL to Java and Jython. So guys, I hope that nothing is really a smart solution for cvs client as Eclipse. BTW... I am also a comfortable user of Wincvs, never use TortoiseCVS because i don't find any difficulty in using latest release of Wincvs.

cheers,

Raheel.