[cvsnt] Re: Minimum Hardware Requirements

defaulthtm spamkiller-usemyname at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:25:23 BST 2004

Probably serving 5-20 users although perhaps more ocaisonally. Repository
size will initially be around 4GB (I'm upgrading from CVS 1.10) with plenty
of room to grow(30GB+ hd space dedicated to CVS - we sometimes ppurchase
code and want to be able to version updates to that code as well as our
own).

defaulthtm

news:h3pcg0hkho6vj6dr53u82ol1r9rn3imtfb at 4ax.com...