[cvsnt] question about chacl...

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Wed Jul 28 17:56:42 BST 2004

John,

Try the CVSNT Reference Manual available as a link on the wiki
http://www.cvsnt.org/manual

or for the details your interested in

http://www.cvsnt.org/manual/Setting-permissions.html

To remove an account so that it uses the default permissions I
experimented and suceeded by doing the following within the WinCVS
1.3.17.1 output window while the directory I wished to change was
highlighted.

cvs chacl UserNameOfUserToSetToDefaultPermissions:

you could do the same on the command line although you would probably
need to specify the CVSROOT using the -d option or have set in an
environment variable.

Cheers
Mikew