[cvsnt] Re: How can I find all files removed in a directory

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Thu Jul 29 12:07:02 BST 2004

On 7/28/04 07:50:29, Tony Hoyle wrote:
>> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41a (client/server)
>> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.34 (client/server)
>>
> No idea what you're doing differently (except perhaps you're seeing
> files removed from a branch that aren't removed from HEAD).

There haven't been any branches in that part of the repository.

> cvs version
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.52 (Prerelease Jul 27
> 2004) (Debug) (client/server)
> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.51 (client/server)

I need to try again an update on my server. I couldn't get past 2.0.34 on
the server yet because of the odd "can't check out into the repository"
problem. OTOH this might not be related to the server version... it's not
*that* old either.

> cvs history -x R -l

Does anybody know how to filter the history output by module? I couldn't
get the -n option to work here (which according to the docs seems to be the
one to use for this).

Gerhard