[cvsnt] need help for sspi on windows xp pro

Luc LeBlanc lleblanc at vital-sat.com
Tue Jun 1 14:22:18 BST 2004

Hello,

I am new to cvs and wincvs.  I was using ms source safe and I want to change
to cvsnt:-)

I've installed cvsnt-2.0.41.exe on a win xp pro platform.  I followed all
the instructions I could find and the only

Method I could get working was the local protocol.  I am using wincvs
1.3.13.2 beta as the client on the same machine.

I don't have a domain, all I have is the server and a laptop connected on a
private lan through a router.  I've spent 3 weeks already trying to

Get this going.  Can anybody point me to instructions on how to get the sspi
protocol working.

Regards

Luc