[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT Advantages Page

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Jun 2 16:32:55 BST 2004

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> So, can that new login page that appears at cvshome.org be trusted? With
> all the recent headline news about the site having been hacked into and
> Firefox warning me about an invalid certificate I am frankly a bit
> reluctant to enter any information into that registration form...

Yes, I think so.  The certificate is signed by CollabNet's CA (they are
the people financing the Subversion development).  I suspect that they
have temporarily locked down the cvshome site so that they can make sure
everything is cleaned up.

Check the cached Google page for cvshome.org from last week for more
details...

John