[cvsnt] strange cvs message

jvasseur jvasseur at insidefr.com
Wed Jun 9 09:01:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I am using wincvs with cvsnt version 2.0.41a on windows XP Pro.
The database is installed on a Linux machine.I communicate
with the linux machine with ssh.
ssh works fine, i tried it in a command window.
i have no problem to communicate with the database
under solaris without ssh.
but under windows XP Pro i get this message back:

cvs update: warning: unrecognized response `]0;hpsoft
/home/jvasseurValid-requests Root Valid-responses valid-requests
Repository Directory Max-dotdot Static-directory Sticky Checkin-prog
Update-prog Entry Kopt Checkin-time Modified Is-modified UseUnchanged
Unchanged Notify Questionable Case Argument Argumentx Global_option
Gzip-stream wrapper-sendme-rcsOptions Set Kerberos-encrypt
Gssapi-encrypt Gssapi-authenticate expand-modules ci co update diff log
rlog add remove update-patches gzip-file-contents status rdiff tag rtag
import admin export history release watch-on watch-off watch-add
watch-remove watchers editors init annotate rannotate noop version' from
cvs server
cvs [update aborted]: This server does not support the global -r option.

hpsoft is the Linux machine name.
Thanks for your help.
Jerome.

--