[cvsnt] New to cvsnt - Having issues

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jun 10 12:06:49 BST 2004

You cannot initialize a new repository remotely!
This is a procedure that must be done on the CVSNT server itself.
So you must log on to the CVSNT server (as administrator) and then use the
CVSNT control panel applet (that is the easiest way) and specify a new repository
root. CVSNT will then initialize it and add it to the list of handled repositores.

/Bo