[cvsnt] Re: cvs export -r 1.7 does not work anymore....

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jun 10 16:18:03 BST 2004

Bad info on the CVSNT Wiki then:
http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/CvsCommand#head-51713409935576d63d066e104eb1ad0e37137da7

This page should be rephrased...

Normally we use tag values in the export operations but we had to use a numeric revision
to get at a very special version of a type library, so we entered the -r 1.7 to get it
out, but failed.

I thought that I had tested this with numeric revisions before but apparently not if you
say it has never worked...
Anyway we just put in a tag on the file ('Rev1-7') and got it working again.
In all other cases I can think of we ues symbolic tags.

/Bo