[cvsnt] Re: tag versus rTag

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Fri Jun 11 22:26:10 BST 2004

Thanks. I do have one more question I have tagged a false module (defined in
the modules file)  and it worked fine on all the files that were defined
under it. I then tried using the -F option on TAG and it did not seem to
MOVE anything. I have even tried this on single modules with no luck.

Am I mis-understanding the function of the -F option? Also, what is a sticky
tag?

Thanks,

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer