[cvsnt] Re: Enforcing Reserved Edits

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Jun 14 13:59:45 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> It works fine for me, unless I'm not understanding what you're
> meaning...  -kc files are always read only after a checkout/update.

TBH I didn't actually test it. I just remembered that it was still open
the last time I checked and I didn't see anything to that effect on the
cvsnt-commits list in the meantime. Probably missed it...

Anyway, I couldn't test it even now as after the update to 2.0.44 I'm no
longer able to access my local repositories at all. All I ever get is:

cvs [server aborted]: Cannot access /testroot/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory

I did adjust the repositories in the control panel after the update.
They were totally broken before that. They contained the old prefix plus
the full path in the Location field and the full path in the name field.

I now changed them to to look something like this:

Location: D:/LocalRepos/testroot
Name:     /testroot

I've already tried restarting the server after this but so far to no
avail...

Any ideas?

Cheers,

--