[cvsnt] Re: couldn't connect to server

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Jun 17 16:52:33 BST 2004

Glen Starrett wrote:
> Bernhard Mayer wrote:
>
>> it seems that there isn't an update for nod32. i have the version 2.000.9
>> and the error occurs. so i think it isn't fixed yet.
>> i will try to disable the imon and test it.
>

> Careful on "disabling" it--some software remains broken even when
> disabled, but I seem to recall some discussion that there was a way to
> disable the nod32 in such a way that it removed the offensive drivers
> from the protocol stack.

There was also mention of a workaround that stopped imon breaking cvsnt but
allowed it to keep running.  Can't remember what it is though.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917