[cvsnt] Re: Sserver authentification problem

Cedric GROSS Cedric.Gross at cnv.fr
Fri Jun 18 14:50:13 BST 2004

Seems ok now but when I try to use my brand new cvs server with Tortoise CVS
with sserver methode I had now :

cvs [import aborted]: Server certificate verification failed: unable to get
local issuer certificate

How to solve this ?

Also I try with pserver method but when i try to create a new module I
obtain (still in Tortoise) :
cvs [server aborted]: tag `-b' must start with a letter

But tortoise issue the following commande : C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe import -m  Taxe tcvs-vendor tcvs-release
CVSROOT=:pserver:cedric at 10.0.0.12:/usr/local/cvs

I'm running Tortoise 1.6.13 on WinXP.

Arrgl :((