[cvsnt] modules file examples

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Fri Jun 18 18:21:09 BST 2004

Hi Tony,

> (Q: can you have more than one directory here?  The documentation says
> all the extra parameters are files, but I'm *sure* I've seen modules
> with multiple directories)

I have the following in my modules file where the first 3 entries in
p_baseline are directories.

environment -a DiGIT/.alias DiGIT/.bashrc DiGIT/.inputrc

p_baseline -a DiGIT/bin DiGIT/shortcuts DiGIT/projects/p_baseline
environment

Hope this is what you mean.

cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.34 (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.35 (client/server)

Cheers
Mikew