[cvsnt] problem making a cvs user with pserver

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Tue Jun 22 06:41:12 BST 2004

Hello Berglund, yes you are right, :ntserver protocol is not in use anymore.
I just mistakenly type it, actually i meant to say SSPI protocol. Right now,
due to some circumstances I can't use my NT 4 users so I am confined to use
:pserver protocol. Ok, I am start reading your guide, but I will again ping
you if i stuck in the middle for any problem. Thanks to be with me.
-- Raheel.