[cvsnt] Re: cvs pserver user problem

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Wed Jun 23 06:08:27 BST 2004

> As an alternative, you can use :pserver:cvsuser at localhost:/test then
> make sure you do a cvs login first.  E.g.:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:cvsuser at localhost:/test login

Thanks Glen. Yes it did work when I use your above method, but it logged-in when I do it on my cvs server machine. When i tried to do it remotely (i.e. from client end), it complains that:

    cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server <my_ip_address> rejected access to /test for user cvsuser

Now whats wrong with it.
wait for your feedback. thanks once again.