[cvsnt] adding modules to cvs repository

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Wed Jun 23 11:08:59 BST 2004

Hi, I have a very large and complicated tree that has to go inside my main repository "PSL".
Now I have nested folders inside main folder (lets say main folder named is "fums" and inside fums there are 4 or 5 more folders). When I execute the command:

D:\> cvs add fums

it only adds the folder fums, while I have all the folders setup inside "fums" (with proper hierarchy according to my application). So my question is that I have to add all other folders manually and if there is no way to add / import them in automatic way thru CVS. It will be quite pathetic for me because as i already said that i have large directory hierarchy and its cumbersome to create those modules (or folders) manually. Any help ??