[cvsnt] Newbie Question

Berkley, Donna -CIV donna.berkley at cnet.navy.mil
Wed Jun 23 16:06:50 BST 2004

Thank you, Peter, for such a quick and helpful reply.  The plain win2000 pc that I want to use is on the domain.

I'm not a windows admin type so bear with me ... but I assume that by Windows authentication that you mean the SSPI route which I have a vague understanding of at this point ... I'm concerned about the JDeveloper product (which I mentioned in my other post) that I want to use not being able to go the SSPI route.

Donna