[cvsnt] New bee: CVS repository initialization issue

prasanth prasanth_nair at ascendum.com
Thu Jun 24 05:41:25 BST 2004

Hi All,
Am a new bee for CVS, I've got one issue maybe some small mistake. I've
installed CVS for NT server (CVS NT SERVICE 1.11.1.3 build 57c) I added one
repository
(C:/program files/Test - as repository prefix and /local as repository root)
when I say add in the console CVS says repository initialization failed -
this is not happening when repository prefix don't have any space in the
directory structure (will work ok if rep prefix is - 'c:/program/test') am I
doing something wrong here or this is an issue with CVS
thx and regards
prashanth