[cvsnt] Re: accessing repository root with CVSNT 2.0.41a

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Mon Jun 28 08:12:09 BST 2004

Hi Glen,  I did enable the impersonation. I did login successfullly from
remote site. But still it didn't show me the result of "cvs ls -R". It
complains:

cvs [server aborted]: Cannot access /test2/CVSROOT: No such file or
directory

Then, I initialize a new repository with name "test" with impersonation
enabled. Restart the service, get logged-in. But still i didn't get the list
of modules/files in my newly created repository "test"; it throws same
error.

Please ... any thoughts Or should I revert back to an out-dated version;