[cvsnt] Commits not working on CVSNT

Varun Singh varun at arisetech.net
Mon Jun 28 10:04:31 BST 2004

Hello,
          I have setup CVSNT 2.0.41a on a Win2K machine. I got a test
repository up and running. Checking out the CVSROOT folder works perfectly
from the commandline CVS and TortoiseCVS GUI client too. I can commit and
add new files too. The checkout of the test module (single file .. main.cpp)
also works well. But updating a file and committing it back does not seem to
work. I had given a Revision Tag and Branch Tag while creating the module.
Could that be the reason why? I can add new files using the GUI client but
can't commit changes for some reason. My admin user is setup to the
Administrator user on the PC, so it can't be read/write issues. I am a
newbie to CVS .. could someone please help me out?

Thanx in Advance,
Regards,
Varun