[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon Jun 28 10:13:28 BST 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> It's possible it had a CVSROOT from somewhere... cvs -t will tell you
> probably.

Yup, that was it... I had a CVSROOT environment variable still pointing
at my local :sspi: test repo. Clearing the environment var resulted in
the expected singular output at last.

Still, why is it looking at the CVSROOT at all when I explicitly request
client-only info? Furthermore, it does not appear to matter in that
context where the CVSROOT variable is pointing at as long as it is
syntactically correct. With a valid CVSROOT set (even if it is bogus),
cvs info -c cvsignore will always return the local ignore list twice.

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org