[cvsnt] How to Add New Users?

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Mon Jun 28 22:33:17 BST 2004

What options are there for adding new users? I've been able to define a user
by creating another windows account. The documentation suggests there is
another technique of specifying a file containing account names and
passwords.  Does this technique work with CVSNT?

I remember trying it could not get it to work. Now I want to try it again
and solicit this mailing list for help but I cannot find it in the
documentation. Can someone point me to it?

Perhaps it is a technique that is implemented in CVS but not CVSNT? Is there
a document that describes the differences between the two implementations?
     Siegfried