[cvsnt] Feature Request: Option for branch creation on chacl

Mark Victory mark.victory at powervr.com
Wed Jun 30 12:10:50 BST 2004

Is the command line version of VS 2003 any use for compiling cvsnt?
(Available free at http://msdn.microsoft.com/visualc/vctoolkit2003/)

Mark.

******************
This e-mail has been sent from Imagination Technologies Limited.
PowerVR, Metagence, Ensigma and PURE Digital are divisions
of Imagination Technologies Limited.

The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachment,
is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely
for the addressee(s) and access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying or distribution or use of the information contained in this
e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then
delete it from your system.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure,
error or virus-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions which arise as a result.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the author, except
where the author specifies and, with authority, states them to be the
views of Imagination Technologies Ltd.