[cvsnt] Re: most stable version of CVSNT

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 17:01:34 BST 2004

Raheel wrote:
> Ok. I am monitoring it, will update you soon. Just one thing: can u tell me
> what is the easy way to check whether cvsnt is running as "System" account?
>
> Raheel.

Control Panel > [ Admin Tools > ] Services > CVS.  Look at the
properites, if it is set to log in as something other than "Local
System" then change it to log in as local system.  "Local System" means
SYSTEM account.

I forget--in all these iterations, have you set CVS to run with
debugging enabled?  Try running "cvsservice -test" and see if you get
anything meaningful.

--
Glen Starrett