[cvsnt] sspi permission problems on winxp

Anna Green anna_l_green at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:55:48 GMT 2004

Hi!

I have set up cvsnt on a winxp pro box, and followed this instructions for setting up users and permissions.

I have created c:\cvsrepo for the repositories and c:\cvstemp .

I have assigned full permissions to these directories for cvs admins and users.

When I try to create a new module in the repository using TortoiseCVS i get the following error:

"cvs [server aborted]: can't create temporary directory C:\cvstemp/cvs-serv3588: Permission denied"

I have looked everywhere, but cannot find why the permission is denied.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks

Anna Green