[cvsnt] CVSNT on Win2K and Win2003 Server

Scott sbaye at appletoncoated.com
Thu Mar 4 18:31:33 GMT 2004

We're currently successfully running CVSNT on an NT server (using SSPI)
here at work (excellent job on the software, BTW), but sometime soon we're
planning to move our source repositories to a Windows 2000 or 2003 Server.
 From searching through the CVSNT website, I gathered that CVSNT runs on
these two environments as well as NT.  However, I just wanted to make sure
there are no caveats in making the move to 2K or 2003 from NT.  Are there
currently any outstanding (show-stopper) issues on either of these
environments?

Thanks.