[cvsnt] cvs edit - something changed ?

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Tue Mar 9 01:10:29 GMT 2004

I wonder if something has changed with "cvs edit" recently.

Using tortoise, I usually right click in the module folder and select "cvs edit" and it previously would "edit" the files that were watched (not all were watched) and after commiting, I would right click and send "cvs unedit".

With tortoise 1.6.6 / cvsnt 2.0.34 it seems that it breaks when doing this (previously I was using tort 1.6.2 / cvsnt 2.0.11) also when the unedit breaks, all the unwatched files become read-only.

Regards
Marts